Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by evi <ev...@evi.pri.ee> on 2007/02/22 16:34:54 UTC

Eclipse & Pluto CVS

Hi!

Can anybody advise what are the Eclipse settings for retrieving Pluto source
from CVS? I am trying to use suggestions given in the book "Portlets and
Apache Portals"

Connection type: pserver

User: "anoncvs" for anonymous access

Password: leave empty for anonymous access

Host: cvs.apache.org

Port: Default

Repository path: /home/cvspublic for anonymous access

Module: portals-pluto

With these settings I get an error message "connection refused".

Thanks in advance,

Evi

Re: Eclipse & Pluto CVS

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
pluto is in subversion, not cvs.

http://portals.apache.org/pluto/source-repository.html

RE: Eclipse & Pluto CVS

Posted by evi <ev...@evi.pri.ee>.
Hi Elliot,

Thanks for advise. You recommend to use Maven 2 Eclipse plugin for building
Pluto in Eclipse. Is there any tutorial/instruction available about the
subject?

Evi

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
Evi,