Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Lukasz Lichota <Lu...@sabre.com> on 2009/07/15 14:55:59 UTC

WS-S Signature - multiple public keys on server side

Let's say I have a client that need to sign a message. The client uses
<entry key="signatureKeyIdentifier" value="IssuerSerial" />
so the public key is preinstalled on the server.

How about the case when there is more than one client, each with different
key?
The server would have to have many public keys,
do they need to put in one keystore?
what about alias field from the properties?
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.alias=client
what should be it's value in this case?

Is such a configuration possible at all?

RE: WS-S Signature - multiple public keys on server side

Posted by Lukasz Lichota <Lu...@sabre.com>.
Thanks for the reply

IssuerSerial needs to be used because I'm thinking about the case when the
client's certificate it's not signed by any CA (e.g. was obtained from the
service provider company)

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.