Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Rani Yaroshinski <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/29 09:00:42 UTC

.tmp files are left forever if flume is crushing

Hi,

we face issues with "orphan" .tmp files, which are leftovers from
HDFS-Sink, in the case that flume crushes before the roll conditions are
met.

I am trying to find some way to deal with those files, since it seems that
the mechanism is not complete.

Regards,
Rani

Re: .tmp files are left forever if flume is crushing

Posted by Thomas Larsson <th...@klarna.com>.
+1.

--

*Thomas Larsson*