Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by anita nichols <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 18:09:56 UTC

Quickstart 1.2 upgrade to 1.3

How do I upgrade wicket quickstart 1.2 to 1.3.
If you can point me to any source that will be great

Re: Quickstart 1.2 upgrade to 1.3

Posted by anita nichols <an...@gmail.com>.
After I restarted my computer everything is working fine

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Assuming you had

Posted by anita nichols <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.

Posted by anita nichols <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Frank.
So far so good, but no luck on installing mvn netbeans:netbeans, but works
for eclipse..

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Netbeans has a maven 2 module/plugin you can use that uses the pom for
creating a project (really nice functionality) I suggest you install
that one.

The other thing you should use is the wicket archetype. The
instructions for using it are found here:

http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html

note that the command should be one line.

Martijn

Posted by anita nichols <an...@gmail.com>.
netbean IDE and maven 2

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.