Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Clifton <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/28 15:48:38 UTC

Undeploy a bunch of war files?

How can I set my poms in a multi-module build to enable all of the nested
webapp modules (a bunch of war files) to be undeployed with one command? I
tried binding cargo to the clean phase but it seems to look for an existing
war file under the target prior to running the undeploy. I tried running
cargo:undeploy from the project's root pom but that just complains that the
cargo plugin could not be found.