Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2004/01/01 12:37:37 UTC

Re: Oracle DataSource configuration

The exception you see is an indication that the factory doesn't see
the ResourceParams you have specified. Try to print out the url and
driverClassName properties of BasicDataSource, you will see they are null.

You have an extra </ResourceParams> tag there in your definition of
the server.xml file. Is that just a copy/paster error?
Maybe you can post the whole <context>

You should also try without a <resource-ref> in web.xml.

By the way, questions about DBCP are best posted on commons-user
mailing list. http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/mail-lists.html

-- Dirk