Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by George <to...@yahoo.com> on 2001/01/04 20:55:05 UTC

A problem of the integration of tomcat and apache

  I have installed the tomcat and apache. Now I want to map localhost/ddd/*.jsp and localhost/ddd/servlet/xxx to
tomcat and other static files such as localhost/ddd/index.html be processed by apache itself.
  But now I find that all files like localhost/ddd/***.** be processed by tomcat.
  How could I modify the config files to make the static files be processed by apache and jsp and servlet
processed by tomcat.
  Thanks in advance.

http://im.yahoo.com