Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rahmat Bagas Santoso <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/24 02:13:10 UTC

Setting configuration in different way and other questions.

Hi All,

I want to ask few things about Axis2, the questions are:

1. I want to set the configuration of a service not using the default services.xml file, but programatically supplying java InputStream object how can I do that?

2. Can I make a WS-I BP 1.1 compatible Axis2 service using configuration only?

3. How can I set Axis2 configuration file so that I use JAXB for Object XML Binding, but I don't want to do JAX-WS's annotation in the code?

4. Is there a way that I supply java object instead of java class name for creating a web service?

Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Bagas