Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2013/05/10 11:31:57 UTC

Clerezza May report is overdue

Hi all,

please find below the draft report.
Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
Hasan

--
DESCRIPTION
Apache Clerezza is an OSGi-based modular application and a set of
components
(bundles) for building RESTFul Semantic Web applications and services.

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

RELEASE
None within this month

ACTIVITY
Various improvements and bug fixes in source codes including:
- Update dependencies to wink to the latest release 1.3.0 and remove
reference
to obsolete jaxrs.testutils.
- Update jena dependency to the latest version
- Moving ResultSetMessageBodyWriter (a jax-rs provider) from rdf.web.core
to jaxrs.rdf.providers module
- Forwarding exceptions and replacing obsolete method invocation for index
optimization in rdf.cris module

Further, works are in progress in various issues on supporting fastlane for
SPARQL execution.

COMMUNITY
No changes

BRANDING
No issues

LEGAL
No issues

INFRASTRUCTURE
Transfer of source codes to Git is still in progress (waiting for INFRA)
Folders for source code distribution under
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/ are requested (waiting for INFRA)

Re: Clerezza May report is overdue

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Reto

Thanks for feedback.
Update in CRIS is mentioned in this report. However, feel free to change or
add statements
in the report if it does not precisely reflect the efforts made.

Cheers
Hasan

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Hasan