Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/13 19:52:33 UTC

avro file format in mapreduce

I am looking for an introduction tutorial of using Avro for MapReduce, could
anyone suggest some good materials? I want to make sure my Avro schema is
designed correctly for mapreduce job.

Thank you

Re: avro file format in mapreduce

Posted by "Felix.徐" <yg...@gmail.com>.
I am working on that too, you can refer to a test called WordCountTest.java
in avro source code to get an example.The implementation of mapreduce in
avro is a little different.