Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jan <jr...@gmx.de> on 2012/03/07 04:49:46 UTC

Embedded objects keep RUNNING

Hello,

how can I keep an embedded object always in state RUNNING? My problem is
that I register a listener on it and when the object drops out of
RUNNING, disposing() gets called (at least that's what I suspect). This
then makes my extension believe that the object was deleted from the
document.

Also, my extension accesses embedded objects a lot which makes it become
sluggish because it takes so long to switch an object into state RUNNING
(why is that so? I am talking of tiny smath formulas, not big images
etc.)

I have found the work-around to set the cache for embedded objects to a
high number but that seems kind of clumsy.

Or is that the only way?

Thanks,
	Jan