Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mike Douglass <do...@rpi.edu> on 2012/02/26 23:40:02 UTC

Activemq, geronimo and destinationInterceptors

I'm attempting to get bedework running in geronimo 2.2.1

I tried installing my current activemq broker config I've been using in
jboss 5 (attached).This defines a destinationInterceptor and a bunch of
queues. As it works currently bedework sends various messages to a single
system event queue and this is fanned out to a number of queues for various
listeners.

I've so far been unable to figure out how I would recast all this to work in
geronimo. Would somebody be able to point me at some examples? Thank you

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4423135/bedework.xml
bedework.xml