Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/04/19 08:42:33 UTC

[JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1899 - Failure

Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-trunk/1899/

All tests passed

Build Log (for compile errors):
[...truncated 26892 lines...]

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1899 - Failure

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.
This is probably a better idea as it allows fine-grained control (i.e.
excluding just tight loops)?

Dawid

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.