Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/06/12 00:31:47 UTC

[Announcement] new name for Oracle's ADF Faces donation

Hi ADF community,

during the last three days we were looking for a new name. Lot's of
users suggested a new name and we finally voted on that names. The
community (not only the committers) voted mostly for the name
"Trinidad".

So in fact the "formal" ADF Faces component libary is know known as "Trinidad".

Thanks for your help!

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: [Announcement] new name for Oracle's ADF Faces donation

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Long live to MyFaces Trinidad!!

Bruno