Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/07/01 01:50:59 UTC

Re: Donation of servlet control code (for Eclipse plugin)

David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > So i am going to remove activation.jar now and create an FAQ.
>
> Okay that is done. Anil would you please check my instructions.
> I did not follow them.
>
> The document is started at:
> site-author/content/xdocs/tools/eclipse.xml

I presume that this will suffice for developers.
We are not yet ready for users anyway.

If so, then please verify my instructions.

-David

Re: Donation of servlet control code (for Eclipse plugin)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:
>>
>>>So i am going to remove activation.jar now and create an FAQ.
>>
>>Okay that is done. Anil would you please check my instructions.
>>I did not follow them.
>>
>>The document is started at:
>>site-author/content/xdocs/tools/eclipse.xml
>

> I presume that this will suffice for developers.
> We are not yet ready for users anyway.
>
> If so, then please verify my instructions.

I've not checked your doc yet (getting my mail done before leaving the
office again), Anil can you check this for us.

With respect to users, there have been quite a few users asking about
starting and stopping Forrest from Eclipse on the user list. This cannot
be done safely without the plugin. So there are Users ready to use this,
and it does work enough for that, I use it all the time).

Ross