Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2005/04/28 19:37:01 UTC

Re: Images & CSS not loaded after the request passes through a Servlet Filter

Question: are the requests for images and CSS files also going through the
filter?  I'm wondering if those requests are getting forarded to the logon
page too, which obviously wouldn't work.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Posted by Roberto <ro...@gmail.com>.
Frank,

You got it. The filter configuration, in the web.xml file, was
intercepting ALL requests (<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>). I really
thought that the filter would intercept only requests for Servlets,
not all HTTP requests...

Thanks ! This problem was really pissing me off... :)

Regards
Roberto