Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/10/27 22:40:00 UTC

website for retail

Hi,

I wonder if we really need to create a website when creating only a retail store ?
If not we should release a constraint in the (great) Setup component.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: website for retail

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, thanks Hans,

I needed just a confirmation...

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>

Re: website for retail

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates