Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by James Xu <me...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 16:07:54 UTC

Consult the license of Hibernate used in MERSMP

I have listed out all the third party libraries used in MERSMP.  Except
hibernate, all the libraries comply with Apache 2 license.

Hibernate is under LGPL license, as I know the libraries under GPL are not
allowed in Apache open source project, how about LGPL, is it necessary to
replace it.

--
Best regards
James Xu

Re: Consult the license of Hibernate used in MERSMP

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM, James Xu<me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have listed out all the third party libraries used in MERSMP.  Except
> hibernate, all the libraries comply with Apache 2 license.
>
> Hibernate is under LGPL license, as I know the libraries under GPL are not
> allowed in Apache open source project, how about LGPL, is it necessary to
> replace it.
>
> --
> Best regards
> James Xu