Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil> on 2014/09/02 14:31:04 UTC

RE: How to manage flex-utilities git repo

+1

I like the idea.  I can see Justin's concerns too.  Is there a way to have multiple github repos one with each of the dev-subprojects ?

-Mark

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Have to admit that I don't know how to extract parts of a repo.

But a quick google got me to this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/359424/detach-subdirectory-into-separate-git-repository
Which references this one:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/359424/detach-subdirectory-into-separate-git-repository/17864475#17864475
(I particular like the headline "The Easy Way") ;-)

Chris

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.