Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/15 14:43:54 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release javaee-api 8.0-3

Time to wrap this one up. The following votes have been cast:

8x +1's

Jonathan Gallimore (binding)
Richard Monson-Haefel
Richard Zowalla
Gabriel Ferreira
Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Daniel Cunha
Mark Struberg (binding)
Jean-Louis Monteiro (binding)

No other votes.

This vote has passed, and I'll promote the artifacts and re-roll the TomEE
releases. Many thanks everyone for voting.

Jon