Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 20:10:01 UTC

set selinux context for cassandra to talk to website

Hey all,

 Ok I have a website being powered by Cassandra 2.1.3. And I notice if
selinux is set to off, the site works beautifully! However as soon as I set
selinux to on, I am seeing the following error:

Warning: require_once(/McFrazier/PhpBinaryCql/CqlClient.php): failed to
open stream: Permission denied in
/var/www/jf-ref/includes/classes/class.CQL.php on line 2 Fatal error:
require_once(): Failed opening required
'/McFrazier/PhpBinaryCql/CqlClient.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes') in
/var/www/jf-ref/includes/classes/class.CQL.php on line 2

I'm just wondering how I can get SELinux to allow Cassandra to connect to
the web server?

Thanks
Tim

--