Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Mark Roth <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/09 00:04:47 UTC

[commons-net] Parsing results of NNTPClient.retrieveArticleHeader

Is there an easier way to parse the results from
NNTPClient.retrieveArticleHeader() than parsing the header manually?  Seems
like SimpleNNTPHeader only writes headers.

Thanks,
- Mark

Re: [commons-net] Parsing results of NNTPClient.retrieveArticleHeader

Posted by Rory Winston <rw...@eircom.net>.
Mark

Not currently. I guess you could extend SimpleNNTPHeader to take a
String header, parse it, and provide appropriate getters. But for now
its a manual process.

Cheers
Rory