Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by yisas <jd...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/24 20:05:13 UTC

Does Guacamole support Gemalto Safenet 2FA??

Hi there,

Guacamole incubator project is an awesome project and I can't wait to see
more and more of this platform. I'd would like to ask you, whether you know
there is any road-map to add support for 2FA Gemalto Safenet as DUO has
already.

Are you aware if this 2FA product is currently supported?

Thank you in advance for any response.

Regards,

YiSaS

Re: Does Guacamole support Gemalto Safenet 2FA??

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 3:05 PM, yisas <jd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Guacamole incubator project is an awesome project and I can't wait to see
> more and more of this platform. I'd would like to ask you, whether you know
> there is any road-map to add support for 2FA Gemalto Safenet as DUO has
> already.
>
> Are you aware if this 2FA product is currently supported?

Soon:

I don't know how soon it will support hardware-based tokens, like the
Gemalto ones.  Initially it will support OTP apps like Google
Authentication.

-Nick