Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mo...@Satyam.com on 2002/12/19 06:49:56 UTC

form action doubt

hi  all,

 i've used   <html:form action="/screenLabelType"> in my jsp when i try to
execute  the jsp i get the exception

"org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection"

-[Mohammed_Rafeeq]

is appreciated.

RE: form action doubt

Posted by Loren Hall <lo...@attbi.com>.
I'm pretty new to this, but it's possible your struts-config isn't being
read fully because of an error.  I received the similar error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection

after adding a data source element to the struts-config.xml which tomcat
couldn't successfully initialize : (  Without that element the .jsp page
worked just fine.

hope that helps,

Loren