Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr> on 2012/12/15 07:43:45 UTC

help

Hello,

I need to create a new web service in Eclipse. I'm using Tomcat 5.5 and Axis. During creating a new web service I receive these warning:
IWAB0399E Error in generating Java from WSDL: java.io.IOException: Type {http://ws.xml.javax}Holder is referenced but not defined.

The service class "org.superbiz.ws.out.Calculator" does not comply to one or more requirements of the JAX-RPC 1.1 specification, and may not deploy or function correctly.
I use the java class  "Calculator.java":
import javax.ejb.Stateless;import javax.jws.WebParam;import javax.jws.WebService;import javax.xml.ws.Holder;
@Stateless@WebService(        portName = "CalculatorPort",        serviceName = "CalculatorService",        targetNamespace = "http://superbiz.org/wsdl",        endpointInterface = "org.superbiz.ws.out.CalculatorWs")                public class Calculator implements CalculatorWs {
    public void sumAndMultiply(int a, int b,                               @WebParam(name = "sum", mode = WebParam.Mode.OUT) Holder<Integer> sum,                               @WebParam(name = "multiply", mode = WebParam.Mode.OUT) Holder<Integer> multiply) {        sum.value = a + b;        multiply.value = a * b;    }}

and the interface  "CalculatorWS.java":
import javax.jws.WebService;import javax.xml.ws.Holder;
@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://superbiz.org/wsdl")public interface CalculatorWs {
    public void sumAndMultiply(int a, int b, Holder<Integer> sum, Holder<Integer> multiply);}

Please, can someone help me?