Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/29 23:32:41 UTC

WebPage onExit Strategy

I am implementing something such that i need to know when a user is leaving
a particular page for another webpage.

How do i trap when a webpage is being exited

Thanks

Re: WebPage onExit Strategy

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 7/30/07, Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> not client side,
> I am even referring to the possibility of knowing from the server side
> through wicket pagemap or something that a page has being removed or
> unloaded. is there a way to know that this
> but there has to be a way from wicket code (server side) to know the Class
> of the current WebPage
>
> getCurrentlyLoadedPage != this.page then do this

RequestCycle#getResponsePage does a best guess. Only available when a
request target is already determined.

Eelco

Re: WebPage onExit Strategy

Posted by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com>.