Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/05/01 13:29:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release Hama 0.2-incubating RC4

Hi all,

Here's RC4 for Hama 0.2.0. This RC fixes license problem by removing
useless dependencies.

Artifact and signatures:
http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/dist/0.2.0-RC4/

SVN Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hama/tags/0.2-RC4/

Please vote on this release.

Thanks.
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Hama 0.2-incubating RC4

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
+1, if SpamAssassin won't block me off again...

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin

mobile: 0170-3081070

business: thomas.jungblut@testberichte.de
private: thomas.jungblut@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Hama 0.2-incubating RC4

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
On 09/05/11 09:58, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> We need 1 more binding +1 to close this vote positively.
> Hama committers, please cast your vote (each committer's vote is binding
> here since, in our case, each of them is also in the PMC).
> Regards,
> Tommaso

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Hama 0.2-incubating RC4

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
And my +1

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by ChiaHung Lin <ch...@nuk.edu.tw>.