Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Vadim Raskin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/27 17:46:22 UTC

Next community interlock meeting - 28.02 16.00 UTC

Hi everybody,

this is a reminder of this week’s community interlock meeting - 28.02 16.00
UTC.

Apart from the standard topics we have the following items notched up in
our agenda:
Spring Cloud Functions and OW - Kamesh
Latest updates on Composer - Olivier
Updates on the Apache release process - Vincent

I would have also suggested to have a short overview of the runtime changes
Michele Sciabarra is working on.
Michele, do you mind if I add you to the agenda?

Do you guys have some other suggestions?

Thank you!

regards,
Vadim

Re: Next community interlock meeting - 28.02 16.00 UTC

Posted by Michele Sciabarra <mi...@sciabarra.com>.
You actually read my mind. I will be happy to do that. Code is still young but I think I can tell some words about this..

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com