Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/03 15:57:44 UTC

no main classes found

I have a Swing program I just modularized (source level 11). Runs from
NetBeans, runs from command line, can run for debugging from the command
line and attach the NetBeans debugger, but when I try to debug from
within NetBeans, I get "no main classes found". I do have a class with a
public static void main(String args[]) method.

How can I find and fix this problem? Using NetBeans 12.0 under Linux.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)