Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/22 17:24:20 UTC

site revamp

Hello,

The revamped site is now staged and can be reviewed here:
http://river.staging.apache.org/

Community decides when to publish it.

Cheers,
Zsolt

Re: site revamp

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.
It is under Documentation/Resources:
http://river.staging.apache.org/user-doc/resources.html

Re: site revamp

Posted by "Michał Kłeczek (XPro Sp. z o. o.)" <mi...@xpro.biz>.
Hi,

Re: site revamp

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
 I see the same effect on my phone.

I do think the rework is a great job.

Patricia

Re: site revamp

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: site revamp

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
That's correct maven artifacts haven't been generated.

It's also worth noting that there are no binary artifacts generated with
this release.

Cheers,

Peter.

Re: site revamp

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: site revamp

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
I don't think the mobile rendering is reason to stop publishing. If I flip
the phone into landscape, then it is good enough for me, and many
commercial sites are no better.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: site revamp

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: site revamp

Posted by Gregg Wonderly <ge...@cox.net>.

Re: site revamp

Posted by Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>.

Re: site revamp

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.

Re: site revamp

Posted by Luis Matta <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: site revamp

Posted by Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>.
When I look at it in portrait mode on my mobile device it is a little too skinny to consume easily.  The text on the water is nearly invisible due to lack of contrast.

Re: site revamp

Posted by Geoffrey Arnold <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: site revamp

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Thanks Zsolt, looks great, +1 to publish.

Cheers,

Peter.