Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ko...@brel.com on 2001/06/04 16:31:19 UTC

Web Publishing System...

hi,

I am now planing a web publishing system using cocoon 1.8.2. I will need more then one xml file
input to be transformed with
one xsl file. But i am not sure is it posible ? And please tell me if you know the solution.

Thank.

E-mail: kokchoon@brel.com
Date: 06/04/01
Time: 22:31:19

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions

Re: Web Publishing System...

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Mon, 4 Jun 2001 kokchoon@brel.com wrote:

> I am now planing a web publishing system using cocoon 1.8.2. I will
> need more then one xml file input to be transformed with one xsl file.
> But i am not sure is it posible ? And please tell me if you know the
> solution.

yes, easily, just use the standard xml-stylesheet pi - but you might want
to consider using c2. it allows for a more flexible mapping of urlspace to
xml-space and xsl-space. so to speak.

- donald