Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Pierre NOTEL <pi...@bull.net> on 2006/09/06 16:51:09 UTC

jms/http wsdl

Hi,

I would like to use a wsdl file to configure a sm-jms or a sm-http
component. I saw the wsdlResource property in the wiki but I also saw
that many properties are required (service, endpoint, role, ...).

Is it possible to only give a wsdl file to configure a sm-jms or a
http-jms component ?

Cheers,

Pierre NOTEL
Bull R&D

Re: jms/http wsdl

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You can, as shown in

http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/servicemix-http.html#servicemix-http-WSDLDeployment

However, you will only be able to configure basic parameters (mainly the
target
jbi service / endpoint).  For other parameters, you need an xbean based
configuration.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet