Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by venkatesham nalla <v_...@hotmail.com> on 2014/05/06 22:22:23 UTC

RE: OAuth2 to protect CXF SOAP endpoints

Hi all,
How to add BinarySecurityToken using WSS4J or WS-SecurityPolicy?
Thanks,Venkat

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Do you just want to add the BinarySecurityToken to the security header of
the request, or do you subsequently want to sign/encrypt it? What version
of CXF are you using?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh