Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ka...@opensource.lk on 2004/11/24 05:34:19 UTC

Generate WSDL from SOAP Message

Hi

dose any body know of any tools that can generate WSDL from SOAP
message?Or easy approach to get this thing done?

It would be a great help for me if some body can make a suggestion
Thanks

Kanchana

Re: Generate WSDL from SOAP Message

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
There are tools such as Microsoft's xsd.exe, for generating XML schema
from an XML file. So one can definitely create the schema part of the
WSDL from a SOAP message, but not sure if the SOAP message can always
have enough info to generate a WSDL out of it.

- venkat