Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Merritt Krakowitzer <al...@sira-sa.co.za> on 2003/03/18 10:42:22 UTC

modperl apears to break my Apache DirectoryIndex

Hi

When i create an Apache Virtual host, It breaks the DirectoryIndex
index.html. I am using Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) mod_perl/1.99_08 Perl/v5.8.0

If I remove the following:

SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler RT::Mason

from the virtual host config below it picks up the index.html again,
although this doesn't help cause its porked that way :) anyone have any
ideas, I just need a kick in the right direction.

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.46>
        ServerName EISH.foo.bar
        DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt3/share/html
        AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
        PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat
        PerlModule Apache::DBI
        PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
        <Location />
                SetHandler perl-script
                PerlHandler RT::Mason
        </Location>