Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/06/11 05:24:53 UTC

MyFaces Core 1.1.3 Release

Is there a reason that the 1.1.3 core release advertised on the MyFaces
website[1] has not been synched over to the ibiblio Maven2 repository?

Also, when I download the .tar.gz version of this, I get an error "tar: a
lone zero block at 8130" from a "tar zxvf myfaces-core-1.1.3-bin.tar.gz" on
SUSE Linux.

Craig

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

Re: MyFaces Core 1.1.3 Release

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
> Is there a reason that the 1.1.3 core release advertised on the MyFaces
> website[1] has not been synched over to the ibiblio Maven2 repository?

Yes.  We never got around to signing them.  They are going to get
pushed to ibiblio when we release Tomahawk (Monday or Tuesday).  The
jar is in our mayfaces repo (unsigned)[1]

> Also, when I download the .tar.gz version of this, I get an error "tar: a
> lone zero block at 8130" from a "tar zxvf myfaces-core-1.1.3-bin.tar.gz" on
> SUSE Linux.

No idea on this one.

> Craig

Sean

[1] http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/

Re: MyFaces Core 1.1.3 Release

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Some versions of tar on linux give warnings like this. You can safely ignore
it.

--
Grant Smith