Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/03 16:20:27 UTC

Re: Refactoring status

Jeff,
I think option 3 seems best too, although my knowledge of Maven is still a
bit limited. I assume you will also refactor the converter and wsdl printer
into woden-tools?

thanks, John.

Re: Refactoring status

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
+1 from me for option 3 as well.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Re: Refactoring status

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
How about we put it in the woden-tools jar for now and revisit this issue
if it is a problem later? We can also create a custom build step to
publish the WSDL viewer as a separate file alongside the jars.

Lawrence

From:
"John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com>
To:
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Date:
07/07/2008 09:55 AM
Re: Refactoring status

Jeff,
I'm not sure what to do with the wsdl viewer. It is a stand alone xsl
tool, not a resource used by a woden java tool, so perhaps making it a
subdirectory of resource within the woden-tool jar is not the right thing.
Do any of the other woden devs have any thoughts on where to place wsdl
viewer in the new maven source structure and build tree?

John.

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>
wrote:
John,

Yes, I started the refactoring based on option 3. I'm almost finished, I
just need to check the Ant build.
Regarding the wsdlprinter, my intent is to put it into woden-tool, but
don't know exactly how to do: if I put it as a resource, it will be in the
woden-tool JAR, do you think this is ok ?

Regards
Jeff MAURY

Re: Refactoring status

Posted by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com>.