Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by rh...@telerama.com on 2002/12/31 18:24:12 UTC

what happened to velocity screens?

I have a fairly huge turbine application (30+ screens) that I would like
to integrate into jetpeed.  It's using velocity templates.

Right now, I do have SSO going on, that is, if I login to the portal, I
can then go right into my application, but I would like a tighter
integration, like Oracle's JSPRenderer for a portlet type of thing.

Anyway, I would like any thoughts on how to integrate a application like
this to jetspeed, and ... I took a good read, and I see the Action
classes, but I do not see anything for the Screen classes, that is, how do
I prepare the context before the view.  Does everything happen in an
Action?  Isn't this kinda breaking the MVC paradigm?

Thanks.