Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by loweb <lo...@newpaltz.edu> on 2020/03/27 14:23:41 UTC

Make CAS users see all connections

I'm running guaca 1.1 in nginx on RHEL7. I've got MariaDB underneath. I've
got all the system Administrators configured in a user group in the guac_db.

LDAP is not working properly.

I have CAS-Auth configured for authentication. I've tried to import the
college's +10000 "active users" into the database and suffered form being
unable manage users and user groups in guacamole. From reading the CAS
documentation, CAS only provides authentication and requires either LDAP
schema or SQL to provide the group and connection information.

I was wondering if there was a modification that could be made so that all
of my CAS users would be treated as being in a specific group unless they
are an administrator.

I learned about this last week and have been failing my way through
implementation ever since.

Thanks for any help.

Brendan