Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Adrian Owen <ad...@eesm.com> on 2017/07/28 15:02:15 UTC

Drag and Drop issue

Guacamole 0.9.12 - Debian Jessie x86

On the Guacamole server:

1.       I followed this: https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-513

-          And created the 2 links

2.       I created /userfiles with 777 permissions

-          Restart Guacamole Server

IE Guacamole RDP connection from a Windows 7 workstation to a Windows 2008 Server.

Additional connection Settings:
Device Redirection

Enable printing - TICKED
Enable Drive - TICKED
DRIVE PATH - /userfiles

I drag a file from the client desktop onto the Guacamole RDP session.

-          On the hidden menu I can now see  the file in uploads list

-          On the guacamole server I see the file in /userfiles

But I cannot get the file onto the server.

There is no Virtual Drive created on the Guacamole RDP Session server, as per the User Guide.
Opening the file from the hidden menu only shows client drives in the save to.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks, Adrian

Re: Drag and Drop issue

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
To any finding this thread, this has been solved, but the email
subject was changed. The rest of the thread can be found here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/Zrc5y6prnvbse6i

- Mike

RE: Drag and Drop issue

Re: Drag and Drop issue