Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/30 22:22:53 UTC

CMP@GitHub

I decided to start relying on something better than my Time Machine backups
for the code.  It is still quite rough, etc, and I'm expecting to make a
lot more changes soon, but if you are curious:

https://github.com/mrg/CMP

At some point, if we like how it is going, we can pull it into the main
repository.

Thanks,

mrg

Re: CMP@GitHub

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely.  Never intended to keep it private.  I just had no idea what I
was doing with JavaFX (and arguably still don't) and wanted to try to get a
prototype started before embarrassing myself too badly.   I'm expecting
many refactorings to come.  :-)

BTW, if anyone wants to be added as a collaborator, send me your GitHub
username and I'll add you.

Thanks,

mrg

Re: CMP@GitHub