Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jonathan Bishop <jo...@flexibleinformatics.com> on 2009/09/18 18:24:47 UTC

Disable anonymous access with an embedded ftpserver

I have an Embedded FTP server (ftpserver-core-1.0.2) and I can't figure out
how to disable Anonymous access.  I've tried to follow how the non-embedded
version, but I get lost in a field of BeanDefinitions.  Anybody know how to
disable it?

thanks,
JB

Re: Disable anonymous access with an embedded ftpserver

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Jonathan Bishop
<jo...@flexibleinformatics.com> wrote:
> I have an Embedded FTP server (ftpserver-core-1.0.2) and I can't figure out
> how to disable Anonymous access.  I've tried to follow how the non-embedded
> version, but I get lost in a field of BeanDefinitions.  Anybody know how to
> disable it?

Try tweaking the via user.properties

BTW, will appreciate, if usage related queries are posted in User ML.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Disable anonymous access with an embedded ftpserver

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Jonathan Bishop
<jo...@flexibleinformatics.com> wrote:
> I have an Embedded FTP server (ftpserver-core-1.0.2) and I can't figure out
> how to disable Anonymous access.  I've tried to follow how the non-embedded
> version, but I get lost in a field of BeanDefinitions.  Anybody know how to
> disable it?

Something like this should do the work:
        ConnectionConfigFactory ccf = new ConnectionConfigFactory();
        ccf.setAnonymousLoginEnabled(false);
        serverFactory.setConnectionConfig(ccf.createConnectionConfig());

/niklas