Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/02 04:27:18 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Zeppelin community sync up meeting

+1

2021년 1월 28일 (목) 오전 5:00, Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>님이 작성:

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [DISCUSS] Zeppelin community sync up meeting

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
For scheduling, the Lucene/Solr community uses Doodle, and that has worked for scheduling across various timezones.

Here is a link to a recent meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/74vecyph5y3fsvqn?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link <https://doodle.com/poll/74vecyph5y3fsvqn?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>

One thing I really like is that the meeting is used to gain understanding of current issues, however no “decisions” are made at the meeting.  Instead, those are tee’ed up for discussion on the mailing list, so that those who can’t make it, get a chance to weigh in.  Plus there are pretty detailed notes taken and sometimes a screen recording.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,

Amit Shahi <am...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月2日周二 下午2:00写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [DISCUSS] Zeppelin community sync up meeting

Posted by Amit Shahi <am...@gmail.com>.
+1