Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Teresa Wingfield <tw...@datameer.com> on 2010/09/08 23:48:45 UTC

Support Engineer Job Opening at Datameer

Datameer, a provider of big data analytics built on Apache Hadoop, is looking for a Support Engineer to provide technical assistance to customers and to help diagnose and resolve customer support requests. If you're interested in big data analytics and Hadoop, have strong technical, communication and troubleshooting skills, and are passionate about making customers successful, we would like to talk to you.

This position is located in San Mateo, CA.  If interested, please visit http://www.datameer.com/about/careers.html to obtain a detailed job description and application information.

Sincerely,
Teresa Wingfield
Vice President, Marketing
Datameer
650-286-9100

Re: Support Engineer Job Opening at Datameer

Posted by "David G. Boney" <da...@gmail.com>.
Sincerely,
David G. Boney
david.g.boney@gmail.com