Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tommy Pham <to...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/04 23:55:37 UTC

Re: Struts vs JSF (poll?)

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your replies and positive input.  I'll read more about DWR, Wicket, and Tomcat MVC model to decide what's best for my project(s).

Johnny, if by chance you manage to find the links to the Tomcat MVC model, would you please send it?  I didn't have much success googling it.

Thanks,
Tommy

Re: Struts vs JSF (poll?)

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Tommy Pham wrote:
> Johnny, if by chance you manage to find the links to the Tomcat MVC model, would you please send it?  I didn't have much success googling it.

Not to speak for Johnny, but you're probably having trouble finding
anything because there's no such thing as "Tomcat MVC", there's simply
MVC.  It's a pattern, not any specific product.  You shouldn't have any
problem finding that.
> Thanks,
> Tommy

Frank