Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by 김현준 <kh...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/12 06:08:57 UTC

how to bind client-side data (HTML, JavaScript) to LibreOffice fields in Web Application

Hello

It may be okay to ask these questions by e-mail, but I have a technical
problem.

I have a question to use LibreOffice in Spring framework

Currently, I used the example source of LibreOffice make to create:

-------------------- example2.html
------------------
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>Insert title here</title>
</head>
<script type="text/javascript">

</script>
<hr>
<hr>
<!-- Please edit CODEBASE parameter -->
<!-- In case ActiveX control is already registered the parameter can be
removed -->
<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:67F2A879-82D5-4A6D-8CC5-FFB3C114B69D" width="500"
height="500"
        CODEBASE="activex/so_activex.dll">
<!-- Full URL to a document -->
<PARAM NAME="src" VALUE="c:/temp/test.odt">
<!-- Just view the document, do not edit -->
<PARAM NAME="readonly" VALUE="false">
test!
</OBJECT>
---------------------------------
[image: 이미지 23.png]

I use Spring Framework and run example2.html

I called so_activex and got the same result as above.

Sorry for the long introduction. In conclusion I want to bind client-side
data (HTML, JavaScript) to LibreOffice fields

For example, the field name bubCd has been replaced with the value i set in
the HTML file.
( var bubCd = "testcode" ---in Writer file---> CODE : testcode  )

Could i possible?

If yes, How I can start with? where is API guide document for this?

I tried to find out API guide document for this, but i can not found it

Or if you need a commercial approach to technical support, please tell us.

I look forward to hearing from you