Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/25 03:36:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.2 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.10.2, which is the first bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.10
series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/08/25/release-1.10.2.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12347791

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Thanks,
Zhu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.2 released

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com>.
Congrats, thanks for the release manager work Zhu Zhu and everyone involved in!

Best,
Zhijiang
From:liupengcheng <pe...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020年8月26日(星期三) 19:37
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>; Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>
Cc:Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>; user-zh <us...@flink.apache.org>; Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>; Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>; Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.2 released

Thanks ZhuZhu for managing this release and everyone who contributed to this.

Best,
Pengcheng

 在 2020/8/26 下午7:06,“Congxian Qiu”<qc...@gmail.com> 写入:

    Thanks ZhuZhu for managing this release and everyone else who contributed
    to this release!

    Best,
    Congxian

    Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月26日周三 下午1:53写道:

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

From:liupengcheng <pe...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020年8月26日(星期三) 19:37
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>; Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>
Cc:Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>; user-zh <us...@flink.apache.org>; Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>; Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>; Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

From:liupengcheng <pe...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020年8月26日(星期三) 19:37
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>; Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>
Cc:Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>; user-zh <us...@flink.apache.org>; Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>; Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>; Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>

Posted by liupengcheng <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by liupengcheng <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ZhuZhu for being the release manager and everyone who contributed to this release.

Best,
Leonard

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.2 released

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.