Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ingo Düppe <ma...@dueppe.com> on 2006/09/01 01:22:19 UTC

Clover and additional target/src directory

Hi,
I use AndroMDA to generate my sources under /target/src and we uses
clover to for code coverage.
But coverage does not recognize the generated sources under /target/src.

How can I add my target/src folder to clover?

Regards,

Ingo

RE: Clover and additional target/src directory

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.
Hi Ingo,

I've checked the clover plugin source code and indeed other source roots are
not added. There's even a comment saying that it's not added voluntarily.
Now thinking about it's probably warranted to add all source roots. There
may be cases when some source roots should not be added but let's wait till
they materialize.

To summarize: I agree to modify the clover plugin to add all source roots by
default. Could you please create a jira issue for this and I'll work on it?

Thanks
-Vincent

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Fri Sep  1 08:27:01 GMT 2006