Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2022/04/25 08:22:26 UTC

Re: karaf-maven-plugin and version ranges

Hello JB,

I noticed that you have now released Karaf 4.4.0. Did you get a chance to
look at this issue?

/Bengt

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
Hello JB,

I updated the JIRA. I am now on Karaf 4.4.4 and it still does not work. It
would be great if a fix could be part of the next Karaf release.

/Bengt

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bengt,

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.