Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de> on 2005/07/13 23:48:00 UTC

Mixed Subversion revisions

I'm a little bit confused with regard to the subversion revisions.
The project files have mixed revision numbers after a clean checkout or a
svn update.
As I understand the subversion book this could happen after a
commit but after an "svn update" all files should have the same (global)
revision.

I haven't found any info on the subversion site concerning this issue.
Does anybody knows an answer?

Achim

Re: Mixed Subversion revisions

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
Knut, you made the right assumptions and helped me in my confusion.
I'm using subclipse and wondered that the project has revision
210019 whereas the build.xml for example has revision 208713.
This contradicted my understanding of subversion revisioning, but
is the 'fault' of subclipse.
I wonder if one can configure the working revision (last revision
a file was updated from) as label decoration too.

Achim

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
Achim,